Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MCP Project: 52

I got a very nice Christmas present a few weeks ago from my Sweet Husband (well, it's actually for both of us and I'm excited for both of us too!).  It's a new DSLR camera that I LOVE very much and don't know how to use.  Years ago I took some photography classes with my hand-me-down canon SLR that I also loved.  I even had darkroom equipment for awhile.  The mechanics of what I was doing never really sunk in though and now it's like starting from scratch.  I've been thinking about posting photos every week as an encouragement to myself to take more photos and to help me learn the ins and outs of my (our) new gift when I came across this blog post this morning.






Jodi Friedman from MCP Actions (great photography blog and great actions if you are into that stuff) has set up everything already and is inviting anyone who wants to join the party. 

I have excitedly joined up and hope to share some of my pictures along the way.  This week's theme is "around the house" though the idea is to have fun and break the rules anytime you feel like it.  It's all about having fun.  Here's this week's submission.


So who wants to join me?

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your Blog and will join you as a kindred spirit who loves reading about your projects and pictures...
    Thanks, MWS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...