Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Master Bedroom: a little detail

I need to share with you all the future plans and details for the Master Bedroom that I promised in the previous post.  But until then, I have another detail to show you from the room as it is today.


I bought this brass lily lamp many years ago at a flea market.   Not only does it had a beautiful shape/design it also hold some of my favorite books.  And no, a couple of those are not due back at the library later in the week.  I sometimes buy books from library sales.  You can find the some interesting things that way.  I do plan to invest in a new shade eventually.  In the mean time it's something that makes me happy.  What's making you happy these days?

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...