Thursday, January 20, 2011

MCP Project: 52 {week 3}

Here are this weeks submissions for my photo of the week project.  This week's theme was "shades of grey".  In an effort to improve as I go along, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.



These photos were taken during our weekly walk in the civil war park near the house.  Usually when we go there we have the whole park to ourselves, but last weekend there were several groups there so we hung out by the cannons before heading off into the woods. 

**once again, the images look great on my computer, uploaded to flickr, etc.  But when I loaded them into blogger for this post they do not look very good.  What am I doing wrong??  Can anyone out there help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...