Here's a few pretties from shopping with my iphone over the last few weeks. First I spotted this bench for a client's bathroom in Homegoods
and this mirror to go over my mantle which I didn't buy (it was only $25) and now I'm kicking myself a little
Then I saw this Carlisle chair in Pottery Barn. I'm thinking about the sofa version of this chair and I love the red pinstripe of this one. It's super fresh, though I'm not sure I'm that fresh.
And finally I stopped in my friendly neighborhood Shades of Light with some clients.
There was lots of lovely things to catch your eye. Besides lighting, this fun little chair grabbed my attention (when does a chair NOT grab my attention!) and I loved all the mirrored pieces surrounding it too. That Suzani print in shades of blue is super-fantastic.
And I drooled a bit over all the lovely rugs on display. Who doesn't love a good carpet!
Happy Friday Everyone. Have a great Fall weekend.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Thursday, October 27, 2011
The always sweet and thoughtful Ashlyn from Pinecone has passed along the versatile blogger award to me - thank you so very much Ashlyn!
To accept this award you must thank the person who awarded it to you and include a link to their blog. Then choose 15 fellow bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly to pass the award along to and share 7 things about yourself.
Now for my 7 things:
- I LOVE organization but I am not an organized person by nature. I guess it's more of an appreciation rather than an ability.
- I'm very left handed and was told that I would always have bad handwriting. I worked hard to have really lovely penmanship and I do!
- Though I'm not supposed to eat it, I'm completely addicted to sugar.
- For a brief period between senior year of high school and sophomore year of college I was planning to be a physical therapist though my heart was always with interior design.
- In my household our two cars are currently station wagons. We don't have children, we have upright basses and I don't like giving up the front seat to a bass.
- I am NOT a morning person.
- I'm not very good at making lists about myself. This was hard!