The always sweet and thoughtful Ashlyn from Pinecone has passed along the versatile blogger award to me - thank you so very much Ashlyn!
To accept this award you must thank the person who awarded it to you and include a link to their blog. Then choose 15 fellow bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly to pass the award along to and share 7 things about yourself.
Now for my 7 things:
- I LOVE organization but I am not an organized person by nature. I guess it's more of an appreciation rather than an ability.
- I'm very left handed and was told that I would always have bad handwriting. I worked hard to have really lovely penmanship and I do!
- Though I'm not supposed to eat it, I'm completely addicted to sugar.
- For a brief period between senior year of high school and sophomore year of college I was planning to be a physical therapist though my heart was always with interior design.
- In my household our two cars are currently station wagons. We don't have children, we have upright basses and I don't like giving up the front seat to a bass.
- I am NOT a morning person.
- I'm not very good at making lists about myself. This was hard!