Thursday, November 17, 2011

Feeling Under the Weather & a Pretty Table

I'm just now starting to right myself from an icky stomach bug and a fall down the stairs earlier in the week (yes, I'm that clumsy & no, thankfully I didn't break anything)   Let's all think of something pretty to make me feel better.  In honor of Thanksgiving just around the corner how about a pretty fall table courtesy of Country Living Magazine

It's so light and bright.  I love the natural color palette of white and linen mixed with pops of orange, green and blue.  Now that I think about it I must really love this color combination. It's the colors of my living room!  
Are you setting planning to set a beautiful table for your big holiday meal next week? 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty - and I hope you do feel better soon!!!!
    xo
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty table. I hope you're on the mend soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming table - and hope you keep arnica on standby for all those bruises. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...