Monday, November 7, 2011

Check out my Sidebar!



 I'm not what you would call an early adopter.  I am usually very slow to accept new ways of communicating in particular (did you know that I've only reluctantly started texting a few months ago when I got my iphone?  I still think it's an odd way to communicate most of the time.)  That being said check out my sidebar!!  The Functional Space now has a Facebook page! I tweet! You can easily follow my current obsessions on Pinterest! And if you are crafty minded you can check out what is currently and/or has been on my knitting needles via my Ravelry page.  It's a brave new world people and I still don't have a compass.  Let's take that leap together though.  It should be a fun time.  If nothing else you'll get a good chuckle at my expense.

Come on, click those buttons.  You know you want to...

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...