Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Office Update

So things are progressing slow and steady with the Big Move project.  Yesterday after a lot of debate we finally hung some drapes in the new office.  I also want to mention that I LOVE our new office space.  Here's what it looked like before:


I had been looking for the perfect fabric for weeks now.  I loved this:


and had the sample tacked up on the window.  I love these colors.  It's so fresh looking.  But I am a cheapskate at heart and couldn't see spending the money when there are so many other projects that need our attention (and cash!!) Then I remembered some Ikea Henny panels that were unused from a previous project.

I'm not going to lie.  There were some tears shed and some very bad words uttered much louder than a whisper when I tried to install the new (cheap) rods.  I thought I was destroying our freshly painted walls.  My Sweet Husband stepped in and saved the day (and our walls!) with the proper tools and a little more patience than I possess.  It's to him that I owe this project checked off the list. 

These Henny drapes would not have been my first choice but they are fresh and light and a little fun too. 

officeprogress_9-14-11

Rosie loves the new digs too.  Check her out in her supervisors position under the desk!  I'm super happy to have this crossed off the list.  Now on to the next project!


1 comment:

  1. I wish my husband was as tidy as that so we could share a desk - I have to have my back to him:) The office looks great - looking forward to more rooms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...