Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Found It!

As I mentioned here, I had been fabric shopping for new drapes for the guest room when it occurred to me that I might already own the perfect thing (well, at least perfect enough as they would be free!)  If I still had my drapes from college they could only be in a few places after all these years.  I dug all around the attic and they were nowhere to be found.  I called my Mama to see if they had been left with her.  She didn't have them but she did remember that my Sister had used them in her first apartment many years ago before she got married.  Sister actually laid her hands on them, 4 moves and 3 children later.  Bless her!!

 
They still need a bit of work.  They need to be lined and I need to re-do the top (remember when tab top curtains were da bomb?)  Overall though this gives me a starting point that I've desperately been needing and the price can't be beat!  What do you think?  Can I make it work?

1 comment:

  1. If anyone can make it work, you can! :) Isn't it fun when you are finally able to locate something you just KNOW is around somewhere!? Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...