Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Inspiration

I thought I'd start this Friday Inspiration off with a little something closer to home.  I've been thinking about our guest bedroom for awhile now.  It needs an overhaul and I'm working on finding my Muse for the room.  Here's what I'm thinking at the moment.  I, of course, reserve the right to change my mind immediately after posting this. 


1. my own 1/4 sized dress form and my Granny's dresser  2. white dove paint  3. Squirrel Prints from the New York Public Library collection here and here  4. new burlap drapes  5. my own leather chair, here's something similar  6. a comfy throw  7. Nickel plated ceramic urn lamps  8. new duvet cover in a very fresh blue and white  9. my dream bed - which I can no longer get but this one is similar 

I really love this blue and white palette at the moment.  It's very fresh and classic.  It makes me want to throw open the windows and let some air in.  I'm also waiting for Spring to get here (for real!)  and that might have something to do with my current feelings too.   Oh, and those squirrel prints?  That's a nod to the Squirrel Mafia that lives in our yard and occasionally tries to eat the house.  Maybe showing them some "respect" will keep them at bay this year!

Happy Friday everyone.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...