Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I Saw

Here are a few things that caught my eye this week while out shopping for clients.  First up is a lovely oval mirror that almost came home to live with me.


It was only $40 at Marshall's and it would have worked well over my current fireplace mantel.  Sadly, I wasn't in the mood to pull the trigger on this one.  I didn't feel that internal green light that says "YES, I must have this!"

I found this one at Pier 1.  It also makes me want to bring it home a little bit. 


It has such a great shape and has a really subtle gold tone on the edges that's really warm and lovely.  I still have high hopes for this one.

I also ran across my my favorite upholstered bed in Williams & Sherrill.  They have beautiful fabrics and home furnishings.  I always leave there feeling like I want, I want, I want!


I really do love this bed.  I want it for my guest room that is next on the docket for an update.  This, of course, is nowhere near making my budget for the room.  I keep thinking there has to be a way for me to recreate this with a little DIY magic.  I'm definitely going to keep thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...