Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And Now Back to Our Show...

Hello Blogland!  I have been away for what seems a very long time.  I had a lovely spring break getaway with my Husband and his family last week.  Now I am desperately trying to play catch-up to everything that got dropped while I was away.

Now that the pollen is in full bloom (as are my allergies, yuck!) and our yard is actually green (hallelujah!) I'm starting to think about outside projects again.  Let's pretend that this is really what the house and garden look like.


This, of course, is Wendy Posard's home from the March 2008 Cottage Living.  It's been all over for a long time now but I'm still pretending that it's mine.  I guess I should treat myself to a new pair of gardening gloves and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...