Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Little Catching Up {and a little design too!}

So things have been crazy over the last few weeks here at the Reslus Arms.  I've had my nose buried in drawings for a fab new sunroom project with my friends at HomeMasons.  I hope I can share some of that project with you eventually.

We were also dealing with a tree that fell on BOTH of our cars.  

 see the broken window and dent on on the wagon, ugh.

This is the third time in a year that we've been attacked by a tree. (Tree fell on my husband while driving down the interstate! Tree fell on the house but thankfully didn't do much damage) Hopefully things happen in threes and this will be the last time I have to think about it (or shop for another car!!) for a long time.

I've also been working on a beautiful new kitchen/family room project for a client.  The kitchen is being installed now and I have started to turn my attention to fabrics and furniture for the room.  The kitchen and family room area are open to each other.  Here I've whipped up a little mood board so that we can start to get a feeling for what the family room area will be like.


Of course almost everything has changed but this will give you the feeling of the space.  I'll keep you posted.  I'm very excited to see how it all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...