Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In Progress: An Almost Complete Kitchen

Though it's not finished, I just have to show you a peek of a project I've been working on for awhile now.  I'm so excited about how everything is coming together.  My client is so sweet and is also really excited about the progress too which is always fun. Okay now for a taste:

Here's the before:


This was the original kitchen to the house (built in the early 1980s)  The wallpaper was original too.  The client wanted it gone so badly that she couldn't wait for the project to start and started pulling down right after our first visit!

And now the not quite after (remember this is a progress shot - nothing has been styled!)

DSC_0106


There are so many things that I love about this new kitchen!  It is so much lighter and brighter.  The island granite has beautiful movement with spots of blue.  The backsplash is a classic subway pattern but with a subtle crackled finish.  We are still waiting on window treatments and furniture.  It makes me so happy to be in this new space!!  I'll show you the full progress of the project in a few weeks once everything is installed. 
In the mean time I hope you enjoyed this little peek into a work in progress.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful kitchen. You have done a fantastic job...I can't wait to see some more pictures!!
    xo
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashlyn! It's been so much fun to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is gorgeous! I love all of the space and the finishes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aimee, I love it!! I'm sure the homeowner is very happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...