Monday, March 14, 2011

Animal Prints

I'm not talking about your typical leopard or zebra.  I kept running across really cute animal prints while shopping for fabric last week.  They don't work with any of the projects I'm working on right now but they are really fun.  It makes me wish I was working on a kids room right now. 


These dogs are so much fun and I love the bright colors too.  Hey Sister, this looks like something that you could use.  I found this one at Williams & Sherrill if you are local (Richmond) and want to see it in person.



I really liked these owls too - I may have been standing a little crooked but you get the idea.  The lighting was really bad so the colors seem a little cold and flat but it really is a fun print.  This one was spotted at U-Fab near Carytown.  (they also have a location in Charlottesville)

Anyone need help with a room for the little one in your life?  I'm feeling very inspired!  Contact me if you are interested in a mood board for your own inspiration or for the full service treatment if you want all the help you can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...