Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pickin' Punkins


 We didn't see the Great Pumpkin, but my Sweet Husband and I did have a great afternoon yesterday celebrating our two year anniversary.  We spent the afternoon at the Ashland Berry Farm.  We rode the wagon out the far end of the pumpkin patch (or the Back Forty as the Husband likes to call it) and picked out all of our favorites. 


The deal at the farm is that you can take as many pumpkins as you can carry three steps for $20.  Luckily I have a big strong husband that can carry a lot of pumpkins. 


It ended up being a very hot day so we took refuge in the shade while we waited to catch the tractor back.




After picking picking pumpkins the Husband made a stop by the Hanover Arts and Activities Center so that we could stand in the spot where we said I Do. 


It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...