Thursday, December 1, 2011

White Tree!

White Christmas Tree!

The tree is up and this year it's a white one!  I've always wanted a white tree.  I found a really inexpensive one and decided to give it a whirl.  I thought I was buying a tree with white lights but when we unboxed it they were colored. After a little freak out I've grown to like it. The lights really work with all the sparkle-ly balls and snowflakes. 

Don't forget to sign up for the Shabby Apple giveaway.  It's open until Sunday.  You could be the winner!

2 comments:

  1. Your tree looks so festive - I have got to get going on that!! xo Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a white tree too - yours looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...