Thursday, December 15, 2011

A View from the Party

The Husband and I had a gig last night at The Jefferson Hotel here in Richmond, playing for a company Christmas party.  I snapped a few pics of the festivities before things got rolling too much.  Let's take a look at the party in progress:

DSC_0008

DSC_0014

DSC_0013
dessert!

DSC_0023_1

My view from the stage
My view from the stage.  I could look straight out the doors to the big tree and across to Mr Jefferson on the other side.  The stage was set up in front of the meat table which made the Husband very happy.  He could gaze upon the roast beef and pork all evening!

DSC_0024
my view overhead while on stage

Ooh, Shiny
ooh, Shiny!

Blond Betty on a Break

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...