Thursday, July 28, 2011

Too Hot for Me and the Puppy

It's hot and the posts I want to write seem like a lot of effort.  I don't like to sweat. Instead I thought I'd show you some strategies the Puppy is using to beat the heat.

1. Stay in bed until noon:

Still in bed at noon on a Thursday

2. No reason to be bored, have someone to keep you company:

The Puppy's not the only one

3. At a certain point you just have to brave the outdoors to inspect how the once lush but now crunchy/bare lawn is fairing - try not to cry:

Relax

4. Maybe try a little sunbathing.  Nothing like the feel of sun on bare puppy-tummy:

Sunbathing

5. Of course, full on panting never hurts either:

After the Walk


I have been having so much fun with Instagram lately.  I know I've talked about it before but it really is so much fun and it's free!  If you have an iphone check it out.  My username is reslusaimee if you'd like to follow the adventures of the Puppy as well as anything else that grabs my interest.  I'd love to see what some of you are shooting too.  Stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. The last picture is hilarious! Love your animal photos. I hope things get a little cooler soon. xo Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...