Friday, September 3, 2010

LoveMyHome Event



If you are in the Richmond, Virginia area I wanted to let you know of a great event coming up hosted by my friends at HomeMasons.   HomeMasons, Inc. is a design/build firm that does truly beautiful work as well as occasionally hosting really great events.  This is the first in their “LoveMyHome” series.  It’s Free (although attendance is limited to the first 50 RSVPs) the evening of September 28th at the wonderful Charles Luck Stone Center Studio (seriously, I want to move into their beautiful design studio).  The topic:  Fabulous Garden Design ideas, presented by David Gerstenmaier of Higgins and Gerstenmaier.  If should be a great event and I hope you can check it out.

 Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...