Thursday, April 15, 2010

Running Hot & Cold

There's a lot of beating and banging going on at the Functional Space today.  We are having a new HVAC unit installed upstairs.  For the last few months our old unit has been held together with duct tape and love.  It was a good old unit and got us (mostly) through the winter.  We were happy to go through the spring without central air until last week's heat wave.  I was fine, having  grown up in a house without A/C but my sweet Husband was not.  More importantly his musical instruments were not.  So today is the day.  I will be very happy when the work is complete.  Until then I'm going to have to pretend that all that noise I hear isn't breaking my house!  Now....back to work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...