Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 is Here

Granddad's Cattle Barn
the cattle barn at my Grandparents over Christmas

Happy New Year to you all.  My new years plans were dashed by a sick stomach.  And while I was home alone with the puppy and my knitting trying not to be sad about missing out on all the festive fun (Congrats Emily & Robb!!!) I started making lists in my head of all that I wanted to do in 2012.
We have packed away the Christmas decorations and now I feel compelled to clean out the closets and the office.  I'm starting a new year long photo project (and I will finish it this year!!) and will be starting a new knitting project with my friend Leslie. There are things to be hung and put away.  There are projects to plan. I am hopeful about myself and my work in the year ahead of me. 

Welcome to 2012 friends.  I hope you find it a great one!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely property - I dream of exactly that someday. I'm putting away decorations today and can't wait to get started on some of the projects that have been hanging around waiting for attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the sick stomach bug over here too.

    Looking forward to seeing all that you have planned for the new year!

    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...