Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Place To Hang Your Hat

A few years ago I bought a pair of the cutest robe/towel/coat hooks in a little shop here in Richmond called Tinkers (I can't believe they don't have a website!).  Each had a mirror at the top with a bird silhouette just above the hook.  I didn't have a good place for them but I bought them anyway which I never do. I thought maybe the bathroom? maybe a gift?  They sat in a drawer for a long time.  Every once in a while I'd run across them and fall in love with them again still not knowing where they would eventually go.  Today though, they finally have a home!


They now have a spot right by the front door with our summer fedoras!  It's pretty and functional.  I have no idea what will happen in cold weather.  For now though, I love my little birds and my little hats.

 hers

his

I love that you can see the giant map from across the room reflected in the Husband's hook.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...