Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chair Love

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend.  I know I did!  I need to confess that I have a bit of an addiction....a Chair Addiction!  (Well, that and sugar too, ugh.)  I currently have all the space that can handle chairs filled in my house as well as fostering a few out to loving homes (Thanks Mom!  Thanks Deirdre!)    But on my recent travels I came across this cute little one (ignore the clutter!  I was trying to be discreet with my picture taking in the consignment store!) 


It has green leather and cute little rolled arms.  It's also less than $100!!  It is killing me that I had to leave it behind.  I hope it goes to a good family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...