Monday, May 24, 2010

sofa dreaming

I stopped into one of my favorite consignment stores for a few minutes one day last week.  I wasn't looking for anything in particular but thought it would be fun to look.  What an evil proposition for myself!  Several things caught my eye.  I'm very sad that I don't have any current projects where I could use them.  Let's pretend for a moment though.....


This is the sofa that I found.  It was only $150.00.  It was too long for any room in my house, but it has SO much potential to make someone else very happy.    It made me think of Rita Konig's sofa here:

Using her sofa as my inspiration, here's what I'm thinking:

so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...