Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bedroom Inspiration

This poster has been the inspiration for our Master Bedroom.  The colors are all off in the image above but it's the only one I've been able to find online.  All of the pinkish tint in this one is really gray in person.  It is a London & North Eastern Railway poster that was used from 1923-1947.  I think the artist's name is Freiwirth.  Ours is not an original but I love it anyway.  It was something my sweet Husband actually owned before the marriage.   
We have the room about 85% complete.  I need to make a pelmet for one window and there is still a bit of furniture refinishing to be done. (Did I mention we found the PERFECT piece for the Husband's bedside table?!)  More on all of that in the near future.  Thought I'd just tease you a bit with this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...