Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Taking A Pause From Pinning

Okay, so I'm not what you would call an early adopter.  I am very slow to try something new (or not so new- Hello Twitter I see you over there but I'm not sure we are ready to be "friends".) Having said that, I feel like I might be the last lady blogger on earth to join Pinterest, but now that I'm here I'm OBSESSED!!!  Why did I wait so long to start pinning?  Here are just a few things that have caught my eye lately. 









Did I mention that I'm completely obsessed?  You can find me here

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, invite me to Pinterest! Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so not an early adapter either. I got invited to join Pinterest months ago and I just recently went and did some pinning. I still haven't totally gotten into it because it takes a lot of time, but it is so addictive! Can't wait to do more pinning. Love your pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - meant to type adopter not adapter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...